To keep our members safe, we have some small but important requests for our members which will help us look after you and our team.
You can also expect some new safety measures across all areas, including (but not limited to):
• Parking spaces to the right of the garages will be for our members as extra tables will placed in the front car park to facilitate more room outside.
• Parking only permitted for our members that are using the facilities.
• Access to fully paid members only.
No CIU Members.
Persons under the age of 18 are only permitted outside, they must be escorted by an adult to use the toilets in the Club.
• Hand wash/sanitizing stations provided at all entrances for members and work areas for staff, giving them everything they need to work safely, including training on social distancing and hand hygiene
• We will Have hand sanitizers throughout our premises so you can maintain your own personal hand hygiene to protect everyone.
• Upon entering the Club, you will still use your membership card to gain access and purchase drinks, upon doing this we will have your contact information for The NHS Test and Trace. We will keep a temporary record for 21 days to assist NHS Test and Trace with requests for that data if needed. This could help contain clusters or outbreaks.
• Indoor gatherings should only be occurring in groups of up to two households (including support bubbles) while outdoor gatherings should only be occurring in groups of up to two households (or support bubbles), or a group of at most six people from any number of households.
• A one-way system clearly signposted for ordering drinks, picking drinks up, and using the facilities, such as toilets.
• Using screens around our tills to protect both you and our team.
• NO CASH. Contact-less payments only, up to £45.00 minimum spend £2.50 (you will be able to pre-load your membership card if you wish.)
• Maximum of 4 drinks to be purchased at a time by one person.
• We have positioned tables to ensure safe spacing that will reflect PHE guidelines, and we are seating tables of up to six people maximum indoors at a safe 1m with risk mitigation where 2m is not viable.
• Certificate of AA Covid Confident Assessment Scheme
• Enhanced procedures and training for our staff regarding hygiene.
• Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) by staff, following PHE guidelines.
• Enhanced and regular cleaning regimes with suitable alcohol sanitizer.
• Adjustments to the layout, service and staff rotas to reduce the number of guests and staff in any area.
• A “No handshaking policy”
• Carrying out full risk assessment for the club, including deliveries to protect both our teams and suppliers.
The safety and well-being of our members and staff is our priority and we will take all necessary precautions to ensure their continued welfare. As with many businesses, we are actively monitoring the situation with regards the outbreak of Covid-19 coronavirus.
We ask all our members to observe high standards of personal hygiene whilst visiting, there are simple things you can do to help prevent the spread of the virus, including: