To keep our members safe, we have some small but important requests for our members which will help us look after you and our team.
Our safety measures across all areas, including (but not limited to):
if you have any queries please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The safety and well-being of our members and staff is our priority and we will take all necessary precautions to ensure their continued welfare. As with many businesses, we are actively monitoring the situation with regards the outbreak of Covid-19.
Help prevent the spread
We ask all our members to observe high standards of personal hygiene whilst visiting, there are simple things you can do to help prevent the spread of the virus, including:
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Putting used tissues in the bin immediately
- Washing your hands with soap and hot water regularly, and using hand sanitizer gel
- Trying to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
PWMC comprises a cross section of the whole of the community within the village and the surrounding area. It houses many activities and sub-clubs: snooker, crib, bingo and quiz nights and a fluctuating debating society that meets most weekday lunchtimes at the bar. Saturday tends to be sports orientated, with a large screen television and most sporting channels available.