Following the government’s announcement the Committee are reviewing the guidelines and will update the plan for the club as soon as possible.
Once the club is reopened again customers will be able to pay their membership subscriptions at the bar using their membership card. If you have set up a direct debit with the Pangbourne club your subscription should be paid already or will be paid in the upcoming days. If you would like to set up a direct debit please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your patience and look forward to welcoming you back.
Customers in hospitality venues must wear face coverings upon entering the premises!! Except when seated at a table to eat or drink.
In licensed premises, food and drink must be ordered from, and served at a table.
To help make it easier to sign in on the NHS Test and Trace system we will be displaying a NHS Covid-19 QR Code to scan, you can download this from the App store or Google Play.
We do still register our members that do not have access to the app service with good old fashioned pen and paper!
Our safety measures across all areas, including (but not limited to):
• Parking only permitted for our members that are using the facilities.
• Hand wash/sanitizing stations provided at all entrances for members and work areas for staff, giving them everything they need to work safely, including training on social distancing and hand hygiene
• We have hand sanitizers throughout our premises so you can maintain your own personal hand hygiene to protect everyone.
• Gatherings BOTH indoors ans outdoors only permitted in a group of at most six people from any number of households.
• A one-way system clearly signposted for using the facilities, such as toilets.
• We have positioned tables to ensure safe spacing that will reflect PHE guidelines, and we are seating tables of up to six people maximum indoors at a safe 1m with risk mitigation where 2m is not viable.
• Certificate of AA Covid Confident Assessment Scheme
• Enhanced procedures and training for our staff regarding hygiene.
• Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) by staff, following PHE guidelines.
• Enhanced and regular cleaning regimes with suitable alcohol sanitizer.
• Adjustments to the layout, service and staff rotas to reduce the number of guests and staff in any area.
• A “No handshaking policy”
• Carrying out full risk assessment for the club, including deliveries to protect both our teams and suppliers.
Children are welcome throughout the premises, however whilst inside the club we request that children remain seated and do not run around. Guardians are responsible for supervising them at all times and should follow social distancing guidelines
A regular review of all of the above shall be Carried out by the committee and amended when necessary.
Thank you for your continued support and help in keeping us all safe in these uncertain times, we look forward to welcoming our members back.
if you have any queries please send an email to: email@example.com
The safety and well-being of our members and staff is our priority and we will take all necessary precautions to ensure their continued welfare. As with many businesses, we are actively monitoring the situation with regards the outbreak of Covid-19.
Help prevent the spread
We ask all our members to observe high standards of personal hygiene whilst visiting, there are simple things you can do to help prevent the spread of the virus, including:
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Putting used tissues in the bin immediately
- Washing your hands with soap and hot water regularly, and using hand sanitizer gel
- Trying to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
PWMC comprises a cross section of the whole of the community within the village and the surrounding area. It houses many activities and sub-clubs: snooker, crib, bingo and quiz nights and a fluctuating debating society that meets most weekday lunchtimes at the bar. Saturday tends to be sports orientated, with a large screen television and most sporting channels available.